Privacy Statement for Softfields Technologies
Softfields Technologies has created this privacy statement
in order to inform our users our commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site,
www.softfields.com and Softfields Technologies as a whole.
• All information you provide to us is confidential.
- We does not share such information with any 3rd party and such information will not be sold, rented, loaned,
or otherwise used in ways that you have not consented to directly.
- We does not require registration for visitors.
- We does not track your IP address.
• Softfields Technologies does not tolerate unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE), commonly known as SPAM.
We will not send you any type of unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) and if we receive spam, we immediately make every attempt to shut down the original mailer.
• If you send e-mail to Softfields Technologies, your e-mail address will be kept for the duration of the message thread (original message and replies)
and possibly used for replies to your original mailing, then deleted.
• This site contains external links to other sites.
Softfields Technologies is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
• The pages on the Softfields Technologies site may have advertisments.
Cookies that are received with advertisements are read and placed by the advertising company and Softfields Technologies does not have access to them.
• The Softfields Technologies site does not show pop-up, pop-under or pop-whatever ads of any kind. We find them highly undesirable and therefore do not support
the usage of these privacy intruding marketing techniques. If you have experienced pop-ups when entering www.softfields.com, or have found pop-unders
after leaving www.softfields.com, you are either victim of the Web site visited before us, or you are victim to spyware agents on your computer,
which target their ads to show when you visit certain Web sites (such as www.softfields.com).
Our Data Collection and Use
• If you register our shareware with us, we will retain your name, address and user key so that
we can send you information about available software updates, unless you tell us not to.
• Except for it, this information is used by us for repeated (free-of-charge) sending a user key if you have lost it.
• This information does not contain any details of payment (credit card details or bank account number), is encrypted and stored on the computer which has no access to the Internet.
• Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP),
referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate,
and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our logs are erased each month.
Third-party Data Collection and Use
• If you pay for our shareware online, to complete the transaction you will
need to provide personal information, such as a credit card number or bank account number,
to the third-party registration site.
• We use for payment processing of the VeriSign or Thawte Secure Sites only.
All transactions are encrypted and protected. Please visit Order page if you have
additional questions about these sites or registration procedure.
• On completion of transaction and processing of the data obtained
from you, the authorized by us reseller transmits a part of this information to us.
Under contracts with authorized resellers this information not include any data
on details of payment (credit card details or bank account number).
Saving of privacy of this information is the responsibility of the authorized reseller.
As to the information which is transferred to us, we store and use it how is described above.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required
by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding,
a court order or legal process served on our Web site.